Complete your set
The design of Dali Duvet Cover is inspired by all the shapes and colors of the great works of the Spanish painter. A unique design that combines all the quality of our duvet cover and allow yourself to immerse in a magical and surreal world.
- Queen size, King size and super king size duvet covers include two pillowcases.
- Single duvet cover includes one pillowcase.
- Duvet covers for children available upon request.
- For bespoke duvet covers and bedding. please contact us.
Sateen: Elegant and delicate
Sateen is a smooth and soft fabric, perfect for adding a touch of elegance to your bedroom. Contrary to what one might think, sateen is not a fiber but a textile structure, a specific weave of warp and weft threads.
Piumini Danesi, for its high-quality sateen sheets, uses extra-long staple cotton fibers (known as long-staple fibers) processed into sturdy 50/1 fine yarns, with a single 60x60 thread used per square centimeter in both warp and weft. The result is a silky, delicate-to-the-touch fabric that stands the test of time
How it's crafted
The Sateen line has Oxford style pillow cases, finished with a fabric hem of 7 cm border around the two or three sides depending in the design.
At the end of the the pillow case there is an envelope closure (flap inside of 22cm), so the pillow is tucked in and out of sight for a more finished look.
The duvet cover has a tie closure. It is closed with hidden ribbons/tie at the bottom.
Piumini Danesi's eco-friendly bedding: each and every piece of fabric is torn straight thread (not cut) and hand sewn into a unique and exclusive bedding, in Sora – Italy.
Before using the Dali duvet cover
The indicated dimensions of our bedding refer to the size after washing. Since our fabrics are made of natural fibers, we have carefully calculated their shrinkage. Our bedding will find the right size only after 2-3 washes. We therefore recommend always washing our bedding before use.
How to wash cotton sateen duvet covers
- Wash white cotton sateen fabric at 40 °C. Wash colored at 40 °C.
- Wash bedding inside out to make it last longer.
- Do not use softener. Vinegar is a natural eco-friendly substitute. If you add a bit of white vinegar the colors will be brighter and your sheets will get softer.
- You can delicately tumble dry the duvet cover, but we suggest line-drying. It gives a smoother result and it is better for the environment.
- Confection type
- Reversible duvet cover.