A few simple rules are enough to keep your duvets in good condition for a long time
- Shake the duvet daily to renew its air chambers, alternate its direction, and air it out at least a couple of times a week, but avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- During the rainy season, you can place it near a source of heat.
- Before making the bed, it's good to wait for ten to fifteen minutes to allow the duvet to release any moisture absorbed from your body during the night; duvets are, in fact, hygroscopic.
- Using a duvet cover is recommended, as it gently contains the duvet, protects it from frequent washings, and preserves the outer fabric.
- It is preferable not to tuck the duvet around the mattress. To store the duvet when not in use, a cotton bag is sufficient; do not store it vacuum-sealed or in a plastic bag that would obstruct airflow and natural duvet breathability. The use of anti-moth chemicals is unnecessary as the duvet has already received careful treatment.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner on the duvet; if you need to remove a small stain, use a damp sponge, well wrung out, and let the treated area dry.
Duvets in Repair 2023
Duvets can be collected from stores from 02/14/2023 until 06/30/2023 or sent to the Mentana headquarters.
Maintenance can only be performed on 100% clean products (Remember to remove the plastic bag after washing and let it air for a couple of days).
Duvets must be opened and inspected together with the shopkeeper to check the fabric and seams. For patch additions, indicate with tape where they should be placed.
All duvets collected will be returned in September 2023.