The Quilt Deluxe
Our Quilt deluxe is made of pure goose down in a soft white baptiste cotton shell.
The Deluxe duvet quilt was requested from many of our dear traditional clients for their summer bed.
It is a presious combination between a bedspread and a duvet, which people wanted for their summer maisons.
In the day time it covers your bed elegantly and used at night time with an elegant sheet it will disperses moisture, while maintaining a fresh and healthy microclimate thanks to the finest selection of goose down and the ultra-fine Batista cotton cover.
This down quilt is avalaible only for king size beds 270x240cm.
- Filling capacity 22 Scale EN 12130A is the European measurement standard for thermal efficiency 30g. Possible values change from 4cm to 26cm of the Edredone. Beyond 22cm you risk incurring live plucking, an unethical and illegal practice in DK.
- 61 g / m2 pure goose EN12934 Filling height 22 cm and mass volume 890 in3 / 30g EN12130 / A - EN13186.
- TOG 4.0 This is a measurement system of the Anglo-Saxon countries and refers exclusively to the degree of heat. For example, a duvet with 20kg of chicken feathers has the same TOG as 550g of fine duvet
The filling consists solely of soft, elastic, full-bodied new white goose down clusters, which due to an additional selection of the goose down clusters have an extremely high thermal insualtion capacity and breathablility.
The geese are raised in open spaces and in the cold climates of northern Europe, which develop the natural properties of hygroscopicity, isolation, lightness and volume, necessary to guarantee a high degree of body transpiration and a comfortable rest, thus allowing us to create an anti-mite and hypoallergenic duvet.
Our eco-friendly choice has always been to use only the best new raw materials and based on ethics, because the duvets are made in Denmark through certified production practices that respect both the environment and animal welfare. categorically opposing any form of live pluck.
The shell fabric is made from 100% silky Swiss batiste which helps the filling to create insulating air chambers, and the fabric's extraordinary air permeability allows for healthy and natural transpiration.
The particularly tightly woven down proof fabric prevents the down clusters from escaping, while at the same time it does not allow dust and mites to penetrate inside.
The Swiss batiste is silky to the touch, washable with water and is durable for decades
The structure of this quilt is in small squares. This ultra light quilt is the antithesis of the channeled winter duvets that must maintain body temperature and warmth. The squared structure without baffles allows heat and sweat to dissipate into the external environment.
The result is a quilt of extreme high quality and functionality , capable of maintaining optimal body coverage, promoting insulation from humidity and air conditioning and ensuring constant well-being during sleep.
For a correct washing and drying procedure of the duvet, follow our guide click here.
- grado di calore
- 100% new, high-grade white large goose down - EN 12934: Pure Goose
- Fill power
- cm 13 – EN 12130 (European standard for measuring thermal efficiency)
- Filling volume
- 61 g/m2
- 100% Swiss batiste cotton
- Shell color
- 24 month
- Filling power