Low and soft tubular pillow, in down and goose feathers, measuring 120x40 cm - Content weight: 930g
Who is the Body Friend Pillow for?
It is the best body pillow for those who:
- Sleep sideways, hugging the pillow
- Want a longer-sized pillow for single and a half beds
- Need support for the whole body, which simultaneously holds the head raised, the legs in a correct position and the spine aligned.
The Body Friend pillow is truly a "friend of our body" because supports it, giving a wonderful and healthy rest. This soft body pillow simultaneously supports the whole body, counteracting restless sleep due to tension. Sleeping embracing this feather pillow will assure a wonderful awakening, thanks to the many benefits coming from such complete support for your back and legs.
The 4 benefits of this Body Pillow
The structure of the Body Friend is a soft cloud on which to rest your body. A choice of comfort, but also healthy, thanks to the many benefits that sleeping hugging this pillow gives:
- An improvement in breathing during the hours of sleep, thanks to the raised and supported position
- Muscle relaxation, which promotes rest
- A reduction in stress on the joints
- Correct position of the spine even when sleeping on the side
How it's made
The Body Friend pillow is handcrafted, with carefully selected natural raw materials:
- Content: 100% blend of new duvets and gray goose feathers.
- Content weight: 930g
- Fabric: 100% Cambric anti-feather cotton whose extremely dense weave does not allow the contents to escape and the dust mites to penetrate. Light blue colour
Its 120x40 cm dimensions are designed for single beds and a half and French beds (140x190cm)
Practical design and appreciated a lot by those who, particularly young and single, want to sleep well in beds of intermediate size between single and double.
We recommend using under pillow protectors to fully protect pillows. Click here to find which under pillow cases to match.
Washing: Tepid water and tumble dry with some white tennis balls to bounce back elasticity to the filling.
For more care instructions click here.
It guarantees the high quality of the product and the goose down clusters and feathers used as filling material from certified, controlled and traceable supply chains.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Certification that certifies the non-harmfulness of fabrics for human health and the environment.
RDS is the leading certification standard for products containing feathers and down clusters from certified farms.
- Low and soft