A soft, cosy, plump down pillow filled with grey goose down and small feathers - an natural fluffy pillow, which adapts to you, when you move around in your sleep.
Classic pillow, low and soft, in grey goose down and feathers, standard size 50x80cm. Weight: 850g.
Who is the Medium Cushion for?
It is the best medium pillow for those who:
- Prefer not to feel too much the presence of the pillow under their head while sleep.
- Used to sleep with low pillows, but want to give himself all the comfort of a goose down pillow of the highest quality.
- Sleep on their back and particularly like the feeling of softness under the head.
- Want a soft, light, adaptable anti-allergic and anti-mite pillow.
The right height for unique comfort!
For those looking for the best medium pillow, Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® has created a perfect solution: a goose down and feather pillow that offers softness and great adaptability for the head and neck. In this way, you will hardly feel the presence of the pillow, however, having all the benefits of sleeping with the head slightly raised and in a comfortable position.
Suitable for those who prefer to rest their head on a soft and smooth pillow that is not too compact.
Warranty: 2 years.
How it's made
The medium pillow is handcrafted, with natural and carefully selected raw materials:
- Filling: 100% new grey goose down cluster and small gray goose feathers.
- Weight of filling: 850g.
- Shell fabric: 100% Down proof cotton Cambric cotton, extremely dense weave, which will not allow the filling to escape and the dust mites to penetrate. Light blue colour.
Pillow cases and pillow protectors
Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® offers you the possibility to separately purchase pillowcases and under pillowcases for all our types of pillows, made with tailored care and with the same precious natural and eco-sustainable fabrics as we use for our duvet covers and sheets, to add a touch of color to your bed or to dress more the pillows.
The pillow case size for The Medium pillow is 50x 80 cm. Click here to see our 50 x 80 cm pillow cases
We recommend using under pillow protectors to fully protect pillows. Click here to find which under pillow cases to match.
How to wash the pillow
Washing: Tepid water and tumble dry with some white tennis balls to bounce back elasticity to the filling.
For more care instructions click here.
It guarantees the high quality of the product and the goose down clusters and feathers used as filling material from certified, controlled and traceable supply chains.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Certification that certifies the non-harmfulness of fabrics for human health and the environment.
RDS is the leading certification standard for products containing feathers and down clusters from certified farms.
- Low and soft