Firm, high and supported pillow, in silver grey goose down clusters and small feathers, standard size 50x80 cm
Who is the High Pillow for?
Is the best high and supported pillow for those who:
- Prefer to sleep with firm, anti-allergic and anti-mite pillows.
- Prefer goose down pillow and seeks not only softness but also support.
- Sleep mainly on their back or with the head raised.
- Want a pillow with good support, not too rigid, but capable of offering the right consistency for a comfortable and quality sleep.
A sustained comfort, perfect for those who want to sleep with their head higher.
The High pillow has a higher percentage of small silver grey feathers for a better support. Its height makes it ideal for those who usually sleep with two pillows, it is also great for sleeping on the side.
Warranty: 2 years.
The right high pillow
The high pillow offers good support for the head and neck, helps to breath correctly and balances the effect of being too soft. Thanks to the right content of silver grey goose down and goose feathers, it allows you to keep your head raised without tirering the cervical neck muscles, offering a healthy, comfortable and deep sleep.
How it's made
The High Pillow is handcrafted, with natural and carefully selected raw materials:
- Content: 100% fillinh of new silver grey goose down and small goose feathers.
- Weight of content: 1300g.
- Shell fabric: 100% down proof Twill Cotton which weave, extremely dense, does not allow the contents to escape and the dust mites to penetrate. Light blue colour.
Pillow cases e under pillow cases
Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® offers you the possibility to separately purchase pillowcases and under pillowcases for all our types of pillows, made with tailored care and with the same precious natural and eco-sustainable fabrics as we use for our duvet covers and sheets, to add a touch of color to your bed or to dress more the pillows.
The pillow case size for The High Pillow is 50x 80 cm. Click here to see our 50 x 80 cm pillow cases
We recommend using under pillowcases to fully protect pillows. Click here to find which under pillow cases to match.
How to wash the pillow
Washing: Tepid water and tumble dry with some white tennis balls to bounce back elasticity to the filling.
For more care instructions click here.
It guarantees the high quality of the product and the goose down clusters and feathers used as filling material from certified, controlled and traceable supply chains.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Certification that certifies the non-harmfulness of fabrics for human health and the environment.
RDS is the leading certification standard for products containing feathers and down clusters from certified farms.
- high and firm