Complete your set
Fitted sheet Natur Seersucker Cotton Baked Clay
Nature Clay Brown duvet cover
- Clay brown duvet cover in practical NO IRON seersucker cotton.
- 100% long-staple combed cotton seersucker weave
- Both sides Clay brown plain colour.
- HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY.
- Single size duvet cover comes with 1 pillow case.
- Double size, King size and Super King size duvet covers come with 2 pillow cases.
Piumini Danesi pooq dene offers with Natur, bedding made ad hoc for our busy times, with duvet covers and matching sheets in practical seersucker cotton.
This clay brown Seersucker fabric is made with a unique cotton weave which results in the thread to bunch together and form puckering vertical stripes which not only dresses the bed gracefully but also make the fastidious and consuming time for ironing unnecessary.
The seersucker fabricThe natural puckered, all-cotton fabric is manufactured by a weaving method with alternating loose and tight tension (threads). The difference in tension produces the crinkled stripes in the woven fabric, which remain after washing.
With this structure there is no need to iron - the bedding is even more beautiful without ironing.
Seersucker fabric of low quality is not woven, but made by using chemicals , which create only a temporary wavy structure – in fact these crinkles disappear fast after a wash or two.
We require that a minimum of 40 x 40 single threads are used in warp and weft per cm2 to manufacture our first class seersucker.
How it's crafted
Our seersucker is from 100% long-fiber cotton which together with the wavy structure and the striped design gives our natural cotton seersucker fabric an exquisite touch and a free and easy look.
Eech and every piece of fabric is torn straight thread (not cut) and hand sewn into a unique and exclusive bedding, in Sora - Italy.
The pillowcases are Oxford style, finished with a fabric hem of 7 cm border on the two short sides, adorned with a one line embroidery.
At the end of the the pillow case there is an envelope closure (flap inside of 22cm), so the pillow is tucked in and out of sight for a more finished look.
The duvet cover has a tie closure, it is closed with hidden ribbons/tie at the bottom.
Before using the Natur clay brown seersucker duvet cover
The indicated dimensions of our bedding refer to the size after washing. Since our fabrics are made of natural fibers, we have carefully calculated their shrinkage.
Our bedding will find the right size only after 2-3 washes. We therefore recommend always washing our bedding before use
How to wash the Natur clay brown seersucker duvet cover?
- Wash white and colored fabric at 40 °C.
- Wash bedding inside out to make it last longer.
- Do not use softener. Vinegar is a natural eco-friendly substitute. If you add a bit of white vinegar the colors will be brighter and your sheets will get softer.
- You can delicately tumble dry the duvet cover, but we suggest line-drying. It gives a smoother result and it is better for the environment.
- Both sides plain colour.