Complete your set
Sottolenzuola Tess Verde
Tess green is an all over Jacquard woven duvet cover in a classic green colour which will never tire. It features PD exclusive stripe design, an emblem of the Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® style and design.
- Double size, King size and Super King size duvet covers include 2 pillow cases.
- Single sizes duvet covers include 1 pillow case.
- Duvet covers for children available upon request.
- Made-to-order duvet covers please contact us.
Egyptian Cotton: Softness and Longevity
Long-staple cotton, known as Egyptian cotton, grows in the lands of the Nile Valley in Egypt. For our cotton fabrics, we use only combed cotton: in the manufacturing process, the fibers are carefully sorted, i.e., subjected to "combing" to eliminate the shorter ones and align the longer fibers in one direction, following the lengthwise direction of the carded ribbon. This ensures greater softness and longevity of the fabric.
How it's crafted
The Tess line has Oxford style pillow cases, finished with a fabric hem of 7 cm border on the two short sides, adorned with a one line embroidery.
At the end of the the pillow case there is an envelope closure (flap inside of 22cm), so the pillow is tucked in and out of sight for a more finished look.
The duvet cover has a tie closure. It is closed with hidden ribbons/ties at the bottom.
Piumini Danesi's eco-friendly bedding: each and every piece of fabric is torn straight thread (not cut) and hand sewn into a unique and exclusive bedding, in Sora – Italy.
Before using the Tess green duvet cover
The indicated dimensions of our bedding refer to the size after washing. Since our fabrics are made of natural fibers, we have carefully calculated their shrinkage. Our bedding will find the right size only after 2-3 washes. We therefore recommend always washing our bedding before use.
How to wash the Egyptian cotton
- Wash white fabric at 60 °C. Wash colored at 40 °C.
- Wash bedding inside out to make it last longer.
- Do not use softener. Vinegar is a natural eco-friendly substitute. If you add a bit of white vinegar the colors will be brighter and your sheets will get softer.
- You can delicately tumble dry the duvet cover, but we suggest line-drying. It gives a smoother result and it is better for the environment.
- Fabric type