Complete your set
Linen White fitted sheets
White Linen duvet cover
- 100% Pure natural linen,
- HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY.
- Single size duvet covers come with 1 pillow case.
- Double size, King size and Super King size duvet covers come with 2 pillow cases.
From the soft touch of angels' wings to the sweet warmth of your room: a linen duvet cover in a shining bright white.
Natural linen: fresh and smooth
Linen is a natural fiber made from the stalk of the flax plant and it is spun 30/1 or sometimes 40/2. It has a more open weave than cotton and sateen, it is a fabric of tradition, strong, durable and absorbent because it’s soft, comfortable and it dries much faster than cotton – making linen an ideal fabric for people who sweat when they sleep.
How it's crafted
The Linen line has Oxford style pillowcases, finished with a fabric hem of 7 cm border around the three sides, with an a- jour embroidery made with the CORNELY sewing machine, which crafts the best a-jour embroidery.
At the end of the pillow case there is an envelope closure (flap inside of 22cm), so the pillow is tucked in and out of sight for a more finished look.
The duvet cover has a tie closure. It is closed with hidden ribbons/ties at the bottom.
Before using linen duvet covers
The indicated dimensions of our bedding refer to the size after washing. Since our fabrics are made of natural fibers, we have carefully calculated their shrinkage. Our bedding will find the right size only after 2-3 washes. We therefore recommend always washing our bedding before use.
How to wash white natural linen fabric?
- Wash white linen fabric at 40 °C.
- Wash bedding inside out to make it last longer.
- Do not use softener. Vinegar is a natural eco-friendly substitute. If you add a bit of white vinegar the colors will be brighter and your sheets will get softer.
- You can delicately tumble dry the duvet cover, but we suggest line-drying. It gives a smoother result and it is better for the environment.
- Both sides plain colour linen fabric.