The Lightest Duvet "Leggerissimo"
This light summer duvet is ideal for use in air-conditioned surroundings or during warm spring or autum seasons. TOG 4.00
The Lightest Duvet (Il leggerissimo) is the lightest duvet in our collection.
Designed to obtain extraordinary transpiration and to disperse humidity during increasingly hot and sultry summer nights, it can also be used in very warm isolated modern homes in winter.
The Lightest duvet “il leggerissimo” is originally a summer duvet and its use is optimal for people, who wish to sleep with the natural softness of the voluminous goose down cluster, which absorbs humidity and transports it away from the body makes this duvet adapt for people, who suffer from rheumatism, this duvet creates a natural microclimate for your body.
Il leggerissimo is also indispensable for people, who like to set the air conditioning very low.
This ultra-light luxurious summer duvet thanks to a fistful of careful hand-selected voluminous, fluffy new white goose down clusters covered with the finest white Swiss batiste cotton fabric is guaranteeing a high degree of body transpiration.
Available in various sizes, from the cot over the single beds to queen-size beds and king-size beds, it can also be made to measure.
We are also able to supply duvets for special needs, such as duvets for round beds, for yachts and luxury boats, or upon request from architects.
- Filling power 22 Scale EN 12130 / A is the European measurement standard for 30g thermal efficiency. The possible values? vary from 4cm to 26cm of the Eiderdown. Beyond 22cm you risk running into live pluck, an unethical and illegal practice in DK.
- 61 g / m2 pure goose EN12934 Filling height 22 cm and mass volume 890 in3 / 30g EN12130 / A – EN13186.
- TOG 4.0 This is a measurement system of Anglo-Saxon countries and refers exclusively to the degree of heat. For example, a duvet with 20kg of chicken feathers has the same TOG of 550g of a fine duvet.
The fill is of the highest quality, hand-selected new and soft pure goose down originating from cold Nordic regions. Particularly elastic and resilient, the natural properties of the fluffy down allows it to act as an excellent thermal insulator as it can trap and hold air. Its antirheumatic and hypoallergenic qualities helps promote a comfortable rest.
Our policy is to use only the finest new raw materials and implement eco-friendly production practices that respect the safe-keeping of animal welfare, nature and the environment. TOG 4.00
The shell is made of natural fibers; 100% long-combed Egyptian cotton threads woven to produce a Swiss batiste fabric, distinguishable by its sheen. This breathable fabric allows air to easily pass through and permits the fill to trap and block air to create the perfect insulation and also allow for healthy body transpiration.
It is tightly woven to prevent the escape of down and deter dust and mites from penetrating. Soft to the touch yet resistant to wear.
The structure, patented by Piumini Danesi ® pooq dene ®, of this summer duvet is characterised by its stitched through squares creating cool zones that allow the dispersion of body heat whilst maintaing a fresh and healthy microclimate.
For a correct washing and drying of the duvet follow our guide click here
- grado di calore
- King and Super King size
- 100% new, high-grade white large goose down - EN 12934: Pure Goose
- Fill power
- cm 13 – EN 12130 (European standard for measuring thermal efficiency)
- Filling volume
- 61 g/m2
- 100% Swiss batiste cotton
- Shell color
- 24 month
- Filling power