Complete your set
Sottolenzuola Tess Celeste
Tess SKy Blue Sheets
All over Jacquard woven PD exclusive stripe design, simple elegance which will never tire, emblem of the Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® style and design. 100% long-staple combed cotton percale. HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY.
All over Jacquard woven PD exclusive stripe design, simple elegance which will never tire, emblem of the Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® style and design.
- 100% long-staple combed cotton percale.
- HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY.
Egyptian Cotton: Softness and Longevity
Long-staple cotton, known as Egyptian cotton, grows in the lands of the Nile Valley in Egypt. For our cotton fabrics, we use only combed cotton: in the manufacturing process, the fibers are carefully sorted, i.e., subjected to "combing" to eliminate the shorter ones and align the longer fibers in one direction, following the lengthwise direction of the carded ribbon. This ensures greater softness and longevity of the fabric.
How it's crafted
Piumini Danesi's eco-friendly bedding: each and every piece of fabric is torn straight thread (not cut) and hand sewn into a unique and exclusive bedding, in Sora – Italy.
Before using the Tess blue sky sheets
The indicated dimensions of our bedding refer to the size after washing. Since our fabrics are made of natural fibers, we have carefully calculated their shrinkage. Our bedding will find the right size only after 2-3 washes. We therefore recommend always washing our bedding before use.
How to wash the Egyptian cotton
- Wash white fabric at 60 °C. Wash colored at 40 °C.
- Wash bedding inside out to make it last longer.
- Do not use softener. Vinegar is a natural eco-friendly substitute. If you add a bit of white vinegar the colors will be brighter and your sheets will get softer.
- You can delicately tumble dry the duvet cover, but we suggest line-drying. It gives a smoother result and it is better for the environment.
- Handcrafted in Italy.