50x80 cm - Super low - Content weight: 500g - Structure: classic.
For whom is the Soffio Pillow?
The soffio pillow was in the beginnng meant for kids when they proudly change from the “small” children's bed to an "adult" single bed. But many adults do actually like to sleep very low and chooce the soffio pillow.
The soft pillow is ideal for those who:
- want to sleep with the softest, fluffiest lowest pillow possible
- are used to sleeping with low and soft pillows, but he wants to have the comfort of a pillow made of Silver grey goose down and small soft feathers of the highest quality.
- who love sleeping on their stomach
- wants to give his child a unique sleep experience
Warranty: 2 years
The delicacy of a breath and a unique softness
The sensation of resting your head on a soft, enveloping veil.
The Soffio is a soft pillow, which helps you enjoy a sleep of incomparable comfort, almost caressing your head like the light breath of the breeze.
The duvet and feather pillow perfect for those who love to sleep with their heads slightly raised, sinking into softness and without feeling any hardness under them.
A soft pillow like no one
Do you love sleeping with an extremely soft pillow? Il Soffio is the ideal solution for you! Its content of Silver grey goose down clusters and small soft feathers welcomes the head, enveloping it in softness.
It is also perfect for lulling the sleep of the little ones, who will love to immerse themselves in this very soft pillow and be lulled by its caress.
How it's made
The Soffio cushion is handcrafted, with carefully selected natural raw materials:
- Filling: 100% new Silver grey goose down and small gray goose feathers.
- Weight of the filling: 500g.
- Shell fabric: 100% down proof cotton whose extremely dense weave does not allow the contents to escape and the dust mites to penetrate. White color.
We recommend using under pillowcases to fully protect pillows. Click here to find out which under pillow cases to match.
Washing: Tepid water and tumble dry with some white tennis balls to bounce back elasticity to the filling.
For more care instructions click here
It guarantees the high quality of the product and the goose down clusters and feathers used as filling material from certified, controlled and traceable supply chains.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Certification that certifies the non-harmfulness of fabrics for human health and the environment.
RDS is the leading certification standard for products containing feathers and down clusters from certified farms.
- Very low and soft