The Anatomical Pillow
50x80 cm - Average support - Weight: 1000g - Structure: 3 separate channels
Down and goose down pillow with 3 differentiated tubular sections with calibrated support and medium consistency. Standard size 50x80cm.
Who is the anatomical pillow for?
The anatomical pillowis ideal for those who:
- Are looking for a solution that is comfortable, but which also helps the body and the spine to assume a correct posture during sleep, which will prevent future problems.
- Tried different pillows, without finding the one which suits their needs, and want to try an versatile springy and firm pillow.
- Want a pillow, anti-allergic and anti-mite, able to adapt to the different positions taken during sleep.
The goose down and feather pillow that adapts to the different height of the neck and offer support, comfort and well-being, improving the rest.
What makes the Anatomical Pillow unique is the sensation of immediate comfort it offers. Thanks to its three channels with calibrated support, it will give a comfortable and healthy rest, helping the problems in the neck or back due to incorrect positions during sleep.
Health and comfort in a single pillow
The Anatomical Pillow has been designed, tested and studied with a three-channel tructure:
- 2 channals, top and bottom, of different size and filling, in order to adapt to different types and heights of the neck.
- 1 central soft channel to place the head anatomically correctly
It is thanks to its unique structure that this goose down pillow is the ideal solution for those looking for a comfortable and healthy pillow, but who do not have specific needs for which a pillow with particular characteristics is required.
The Anatomic is adaptable to different situations:
- It is also an anatomical pillow for the neck, helping to prevent pain.
- It is a perfect solution to accustom the body to sleep on its back.
How it's made
The Anatomical is handcrafted, with natural and selected raw materials:
- Filling: 100% of new grey goose down and gray goose feathers.
- Weight of filling: 1170 g.
- Fabric: 100% downproof Cambric Cotton with an extremely dense warp and weft so the filling will not escape and the dust mites are not to penetrate. Light blue colour.
Pillow cases and under pillow cases
Piumini Danesi® pooq dene® offers you the possibility to separately purchase pillowcases and under pillowcases for all our types of pillows, made with tailored care and with the same precious natural and eco-sustainable fabrics as we use for our duvet covers and sheets, to add a touch of color to your bed or to dress more the pillows.
The pillow case size for the Anatomical pillow is 50x 80 cm. Click here to see our 50 x 80 cm pillow cases
We recommend using under pillowcases to fully protect pillows. Click here to find which under pillow cases to match.
How to wash the pillow
Washing: Tepid water and tumble dry with some white tennis balls to bounce back elasticity to the filling.
For more care instructions click here.
It guarantees the high quality of the product and the goose down clusters and feathers used as filling material from certified, controlled and traceable supply chains.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Certification that certifies the non-harmfulness of fabrics for human health and the environment.
RDS is the leading certification standard for products containing feathers and down clusters from certified farms.
- 1170g small feathers silver goose
- 100% cambric cotton
- 24 month
- Made in
- Supporto medio