Complete your set
The spheric goddesses, the nymphs, the young nubile maidens could have used this indescribable beautiful fabric from Biella for their dancing dresses, while humming chants to amorous freedom.
Neither photos nor words can describe the subtle floating simplicity of this yarn died duvet striped tone to tone duvet cover.
Duvet cover characteristics
- Reversible duvet-cover sateen.
- 100% extra long-staple combed cotton sateen.
- Striped jacquard weave on one side, plain colour sateen on the reverse.
- HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY.
- Double size, King size and Super King size duvet covers come with 2 pillow cases.
How to wash the duvet cover
- Wash white fabric at 40 °C. Wash colored at 40 °C. è
- Wash bedding inside out to make it last longer. Do not use softener. Vinegar is a natural eco-friendly substitute. If you add a bit of white vinegar the colors will be brighter and your sheets will get softer.
- You can delicately tumble dry the duvet cover, but we suggest line-drying. It gives a smoother result and it is better for the environment.
- Confection type
- Reversible duvet cover.